Back to: OAA Home •
Below are links to provide you with more information about the ACCESS for ELLS assessment tools.
Information about the Alternate ACCESS.
Learn more about the ACCESS test in the following document:
Learn more about the ACCESS for ELLs test and how MMSD schools are doing at the following DPI website:
Learn more about how to read the results in the following document:
- A Parent Guide to ACCESS results for Grades K-12
- Parent Guide in English (pdf)
- Guía para padres en Español (pdf)
- lus hmoob (pdf)
- دليل الآباء في العربية (pdf)
- 家长指导 中文 (pdf)
- Hagaha Waalidka ee Soomaali (pdf)
- میں والدین گائیڈ اردو (pdf)
- Guide parent en français (pdf)
- gid paran an kreyòl ayisyen (pdf)
- Guia pai em português (pdf)
- Родительский гид в русский (pdf)
- Hướng dẫn phụ huynh trong Tiếng Việt (pdf)
- Tagalog pilipino (pdf)
- Sample questions, for public viewing, from the new ACCESS test can be found here.
Learn more about appropriate changes to support all learners:
- Per state and federal mandate, all English Language Learners will take the ACCESS or Alternate ACCESS test.
- ACCESS for ELLs SwD/504 Appropriate Accommodations and decisions for Alternate ACCESS (pdf)
- Accommodations on a single page (pdf).
Wondering what questions to ask in a meeting or conference? Here are some starting points:
- ACCESS for ELLs Discussion Points (pdf)
- Specific information regarding ACCESS for ELLs administration (requires MMSD Staff password)