Return to OMGE Assessment Home page.
The ACCESS testing originally scheduled to begin in December 2020 has been postponed. The current window is February 22 through May 21.
On this page you will find current information regarding the ACCESS for ELLs assessment.
Click the link for information about the Alternate ACCESS.
DPI's family ACCESS information brochure:
Learn more about the ACCESS test in the following document:
- English (pdf)
- Español (pdf)
- lus hmoob (pdf)
- Haitian Creole (pdf)
- العربية (pdf)
- 中文 (pdf)
- Soomaali (pdf)
- Tiếng Việt (pdf)
- A Parent Guide to ACCESS results for Grades K-12
- Parent Guide in English (pdf)
- Guía para padres en Español (pdf)
- lus hmoob (pdf)
- دليل الآباء في العربية (pdf)
- 家长指导 中文 (pdf)
- Hagaha Waalidka ee Soomaali (pdf)
- میں والدین گائیڈ اردو (pdf)
- Guide parent en français (pdf)
- gid paran an kreyòl ayisyen (pdf)
- Guia pai em português (pdf)
- Родительский гид в русский (pdf)
- Hướng dẫn phụ huynh trong Tiếng Việt (pdf)
- Tagalog pilipino (pdf)
2021 Family Letters have been sent to each school. Due to the embedded form, these are school specific. The letters below do not contain active links.
2021 Family Letter in English (PDF)
2021 Family Letter en español (PDF)
2021 Family Letter lus hmoob (PDF)
Sample questions, for public viewing, from the new ACCESS test can be found here.
Learn more about the ACCESS for ELLs test and how MMSD schools are doing at the following DPI website:
Wisconsin's WISEDash public data system.
Learn about WISEDash with the A-Z support site.
More about WISEDash: FAQ site.
Learn more about appropriate changes to support all learners:
Per state and federal mandate, all English Language Learners will take the ACCESS or Alternate ACCESS test.
Accommodations on a single page (pdf).
Wondering what questions to ask in a meeting or conference? Here are some starting points:
ACCESS for ELLs Discussion Points (pdf)