Back to: OAA Home •
Below are links to provide you with more information about the ACT + Writing test. This information is specifically for the Wisconsin state-mandated ACT administration.
Learn more about the ACT + Writing test in the following document:
- ACT + Writing (pdf)
Learn more about appropriate changes to support all learners:Beginning with the 2017-18 school year, there will no longer be any "State-allowed" accommodations for the ACT.
- This graphic explanation of the ACT Supports for ELLs (pdf) is found on ACT's official website.
- This link provides access to the ACT Approved English Learner Support Guide, in pdf format. This link takes you to a document directly from ACT's official website.
- ACT SwD/504 Appropriate Accommodations (pdf)
Wondering what questions to ask in a meeting or conference? Here are some starting points:
- ACT + Writing Discussion Points (pdf)
- ACT + Writing Frequently Asked Questions link to DPI's website
- Specific information regarding ACT + Writing administration (requires MMSD Staff password)