Back to: OAA Home •
Below are links to pages that will provide families with more information about the results from specific tests.
- Advanced: Students are able to demonstrate that they not only know what is expected at that grade level, but that they can also demonstrate a deeper understanding of the content.
- Proficient: Students are able to demonstrate that they know what they are expected to know at that grade level.
- Basic: Students are able to show some of the knowledge and skills, but not consistently or to the level that is expected at that grade level.
- Minimal or Below Basic: Students are unable to consistently show the knowledge and skills that are expected at that grade level.
Learn more about how MMSD schools are doing at the following DPI website:
- The Wisconsin Forward Exam
- Given to students in grades 3-8 and 10
- Content areas being tested:
- Grades 3,5,6,and 7: English Language Arts and Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- Grade 10: Social Studies
- MAP Assessments